“Before you speak ask yourself: Is it kind, is it necessary, it is true, does it improve upon the silence?”
-shirdi sai baba
- as a general rule, do not talk about pri (or helena or syaz - or at least, not like that)
- before speaking ask yourself 'am i mengumpat-ing'? ask yourself whether you would like it if other people talked like that about you.
- if you talk about a friend behind their backs, tell them about it later on regardless of consequences. unless you're mad at that person and they used to be your friend, in that case, refer to number 2.
- do not talk about a person you don't know as if you know them
- do not talk about people's families