The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Interlude: Bones

“I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.”

+

This is why I love you: Because at first you were a good friend that I could always hug, and then after everything that happened, you're still a good friend. You are the best person I know and I can't take it that people don't understand that about you. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and that is why I like watching you have all the happiness in the world, even if it hurts. Even through the green.

+

This is why I love you: Because at first you tried your hardest to make me feel comfortable in my own skin. I only know of a handful of people who care more about how others feel, about themselves, than about how they feel. Come together or back apart, it will never be farther from a lie that you aren't in essence good. And that will always be the best, that we can make each other good.

+

Two down, one to go. She won't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment