The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Don't Forget Your Passport

I have been reading fanfiction and downloading movies and watching stuff on YouTube and once in a while, check my Tumblr dashboard. I have been in a good mood in which I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, an annoyed mood in which I feel like punching someone, an angry mood because my computer shuts off at the most inopportune times, a silly mood, a funky mood, a creys mood from really angsty fanfiction and a "Oh, my God, my nails are so long" mood every time I so much as look at them nails.

There's also the ever-present "I hate people so much" mood, which is probably just residual anger at stuff Hanna and I talked about when we went out God-knows-when-that-was. And Nisa. Let's not forget Nisa. On the bright side, movies like It's A Wonderful Life have really put things into perspective. Sadly I don't think anyone's going to be praying for my well-being or sending angels down to stop me from suicide anytime soon, but it's never good to make assumptions off of these things.

I have been singing a lot of Christmas songs along with whoever it is singing it on radios or television or Christmas-themed television show episodes. I don't even know when I got to the point of memorization, but it's always nice to know that you've successfully memorized something without even noticing it. Like, I have no clue what any of the songs are about, except maybe Santa Claus is Coming to Town because I'm pretty sure that's about Santa Claus coming to town, but it also makes me feel great, happy and very, very jolly because as it turns out, some very weird (quite possibly borderline stupid) people here who actually celebrates Christmas don't know the proper words to the very basic of songs.

Those three paragraphs weren't a waste of time at all.

Off to the ride the sunsets with my sister, whom I'm periodically annoyed at just because it's in my genes, I think. Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment