The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Friday, November 4, 2011

i'm burning everything you motherfuckers talk about

tell me how you do it. please share the secret me and tell me how you just decide to wake up one morning and not want to hang out with someone. how do you that? i've never done that before. after being heartbroken everyday over the whole pri thing, after being friends with nisa, after being friends with kai fucking zawawi.

come on tell me how do you decide one fine day oh i think i'm going to stop being friends with one of my best friends now. because i've only done that once and that girl? threatened to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment