The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i once was a kid with the other little kids

There's actually quite a lot going on in my life right now but I'm going to zoom zoom razor sharp focus it all on the exams and trials. It's going to be great. I am well not really ready but I have done my preparations and if that ain't enough, then I will say "yes, okay, but I'll be better next time" and this is the tenth hour. I know that. I also know that, hey, I'm fabulous *le hair flip*

Also I am coercing my sister to watch Glee Live this weekend. Fuck the haters, fuck those people who're at home studying. Also I am at a lost for what to do now that I've exhausted myself staring at Science and BM books all day. Sometimes no matter how prepared you think you are, how tired you are and how much your body tells you to stop, it's just not enough. Wow, aren't I contradicting my first paragraph.

Tumblr's on down time right now so hopefully when it stops being over capacity, they'll have come up with something snazzy to take our minds off the shit crap fucking disaster that are our Ask boxes. Or maybe they'll disable customization to your Tumblr. Who knows.

My room's a mess and I am a mess and so many things to do actually but FUCK ALL OF THAT.

At least if I die alone and a loser, I will still have coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment