The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Friday, July 29, 2011

you've been raised in limitations but that glove never fit quite right

I'm currently in the process (and here I use that term as loosely as possible) of writing another piece of never-to-see-the-light-of-day real life AU. A what if Sri Aman was a co-ed performing arts school with splashes of Phantom of the Opera to tie it back to my studies! I am excited about it, actually, and am currently doing "research" of other performing arts schools and drafting schedules and performances and also, playlists, because I can't write a story without a playlist HOWEVER since I lost most of my music, it's coming along at a snail's pace because I keep thinking yeah, yeah that song would be good only I have no clue what the song title is or even who sang it sometimes so it's... coming along. 

I'll start writing after PMR!

Fasting starts next Monday! We so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment