The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Skin and Bones

First off, pick up the phone when I call. Reply when I text. I know it's a luxury and I know that you don't. I know that during certain times, I indulge on it too much and that it's borderline unhealthy to depend on someone this way. However, I don't actually give a flying fuck.

Next, oh you're one to talk. Just shut up. Do you know what it's like to be constantly surrounded by the dumb and the not-all-that-qualified-to-use-toasters? Of course you don't, you're among them. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I really can't handle stupidity from my friends. Shut up. You don't think things through when you say them. I never mean anything I say. You're dumb, I'm mean. Get the fuck over it. We've been through this. 

Last, I don't care if you say you're not ignoring me, you ended up ignoring me anyways. All this year, all fucking year, I have done nothing wrong towards you. I don't even give the cold shoulder as often as I did last year. If this is punishment for whatever crap you think I did to you last year, then bring it. But you don't strike me as a punishing person. I don't know what your problem is. Like I said, I have done nothing. So, you know, stop making me feel like crap all the time.

And as a side note, stop it, Queen of Sarcasm. It really is no use. Just shut up. You said one wrong thing. Don't try to prove yourself to someone who doesn't even see you.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment