The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Plagiarism

That's it. Wow. I am done with NiE. Like, done. And I did about 80% of it myself. Well, 70%, if you count the fact that I so did not write the second article. Credit where credit is due, though, and that's... well, me. All that's left is sorting out how to print all this and also, the front pages, and also, two blank columns (but I know how to fill that up faster than you can say Newspaper In Education - Google) and then I'm done! Admittedly, the how to print part of it is going to take a lot of patience, but whatever.

I haven't finished three homework assignments yet and I really should but for now I think I'll just go out. Nisa came over yesterday but sadly the Internet went berserk.

Me: (Something I can't remember about interracial couples)
Nisa: Remember when Raihan liked Vivek?
Me: What? Oh, yeah. Those were dark times.
Nisa: (Starts laughing)
Me: What? Wait I didn't mean it like that.
Both of us: (More laughing)
Nisa: Wait. Stop laughing! Think of the white times!

No comments:

Post a Comment