The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Don't You


Since I'm leaving for today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday), I'll just leave this post as the nine hundred and forty-ninth (we are halfway to the Big Thousand!). Zaza's having some weird hiatus thing until PMR in October (yeah, sure) but since I'm this big fat drama queen I think I'll keep writing. The Internet does nothing for studying but I need to write to consistently pep talk myself and pepper my spirits up!

And, besides, keeping this blog has been beneficial in more ways than one. I remember I wrote out all my prefects information for Orientation in Form 1 and posted it here and now that the time has come for us to learn up all over again, it has proven to be so, so, so useful.

I'm still tired. I'm still kind of mad that everyone seems to expect me to do all the work and be the perfect perfect while you guys can just laze around, blinking stupidly. Most of my weekend work's done, though, so there's that. And whatever's not, I'll finish it tomorrow.

Say, wasn't that a funny day? Gee, you had a funny way, a way about you. A kind of glow of something new. Sure, I'll admit that I'm the same. Another sucker for a game kids like to play, and the rules they like to use. Don't you want the way I feel? Don't you want the way I feel? Don't you want the way I feel for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment