The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

last night i dreamt that somebody loved me

Hanging around people at school has made me sad lately because I realize it's been half a year since I've seen you walk through those gates. And Nisa uses your perfume. And Pri talks about you a lot. And everyone does that too. It hurts sure but it goes away soon enough because I've got more important things to worry about.

But things have been good since 24th April. Maze's good. I can remember every single good thing this week and it's all Maze. I think he came over for a whole day on Monday because no one was at home? Or something like that. Or was it Sunday? And then went to visit him yesterday at vocal classes which are usually on Sunday but his got switched to yesterday instead. And we ate and looked at books, the good life like always. And then I went jewelry shopping with my mother.

Not much drama this week but I've been crying. And I've been having dreams. All in all, it could have been so much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment