The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Wars

So I spent my weekend eating and walking around and reading fanfiction and indulging in spoilers and editing my story and watching old Bollywood movies. No regrets, just love. Anyways, it was my Dad's birthday on the thirteenth and generally, this isn't a picture blog because I don't really own a camera and I always ask people for the pictures that they took but of course they have their own lives, too, and apparently uploading a few pictures are just that hard, but back to where I was at the beginning of this, which is, not a picture blog, but my sister took these pictures and she was kind enough to take some time out of her busy schedule to e-mail them to me. 

We had dinner last night to celebrate my Dad's birthday and my sister leaving for Hajj and that's all I'm going to say now because my Dad just annoyed the crap out of me so I don't even want to post his picture up right now, I'll do that tomorrow. 










Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment