The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Abderian

Just take it lying down. And it's pathetic, I know, the fact that I'm still clinging to my cellphone like it actually means something, like it could still even mean anything at all. I know all of that and even sitting right across from him, I know that. And I'm honestly surprised, day in and day out, that I still have these people who put up with me and my insane levels of ridiculousness. They're all as sane as I am. 

Just take it lying down. And I'll laugh off every fantasy I've ever fantasized, every dream I've ever accidentally dreamt, every wish I secretly tell myself at night. What's important right now is that I separate reality from my own warped version of it. 

So I'll just take it lying down because this will be over pretty soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment