- Saturday & Sunday - what I've done so far is completed my BM and Science homework and almost done with almost all of my Geography coursework.
- Monday - History coursework.
- Tuesday & Wednesday - MBPJ, sleepover, Original Songs. In that order.
- Thursday - I guess more History coursework.
- Friday - Hanna day. Fun fun fun.
- Saturday - HOPE.
- Sunday - get fucked.
The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.
Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.
Friday, March 11, 2011
tiptoe through our shiny city with our diamond slippers on
Post-exams, one-week holidays high. It feels like a Monday today.