The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Better

'Cause I just try to be really, really honest with people when I think that they suck, y'know?

After the exams finish, I'm going to work on a few character analyses for my friends. Just a few of them: Nisa, Nadiah, Hanna, maybe a few more, and I'm not going to filter anything and all their names will be there and everyone's going to be able to read it. 

Please keep in mind that one of the most important quests mankind chooses to take is the search for truth. Everyone wants to know the truth and I'm here, I'm telling you all these things and you won't listen. Which proves what, exactly? 

That you will never be satisfied until you get what you want. Don't try to disassociate yourself from this because at heart, we're all the same.

See you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment