The glorious and triumphant return of now-19 year old Blogger, the revival of a once-grand and dare I say influential webspace that produced daily content, and the crippling anxiety of a young woman who no longer has any time or motivation to write, and feels like any ability she had acquired in the past through repetition and sheer will alone is now slowly slipping out of her grasp. Brief history of the Blog and Blogger can be found here.

Here be personal journal entries, observations, slices of life, questions and conclusions, as well as exploration of social and political topics seen through the lens of a Malaysian Muslim, feminist, lesbian, Marxist, and horse enthusiast.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Proposal


I don't celebrate Christmas but I do celebrate my birthday! It's wishlist time, bitches.
  1. A typewriter because I am obsessed.
  2. A guitar because I apparently own one sans strings. And plus it's my brother's so it would be nice to have one of my own.
  3. Some TV show season box set. Like I even care, right? 
  4. Some new pairs of jeans because the ones I own are so damn fucking tight, I can barely walk in them. 
  5. Oh, right, AVPM poster as they now ship internationally!
  6. Film Wizardry book which my Dad assures me I WILL be getting, but not as a birthday gift, just a holidays gift so technically, Christmas present, yes? 
  7. I want it to be that every time I put a broom between my legs, it will actually fly (by the way, I'm talking about an actual sweeping broom because I can see how putting it the way that I did might have come off as obscene). 
  8. Books. Duh. 
  9. I would like a new pencil box. I would like a purple pencil box for no goddamn reason other than the fact that I want it. 
  10. I would like to dye my hair again but tough luck. 
  11. I'd like a new phone but I'm actually OK with the one I have now. 
  12. More pillows.
  13. A nail clipper because some bitch at school borrowed it and forgot to return it (I had two, but I lost the other one at home).
  14. New earphones because I'm having problems with the one I currently own (the problem being my nephew is infatuated with it and keeps taking the thing apart). 
  15. A wand, which I've been asking for for ages but apparently RM200-300 is a wee bit too much to spend on a stick. 
  16. Quinn and Sam to break the fuck up. 
  17. I want someone else to do the dirty job of downloading AVPS onto my computer, converting it so that I can play it on iTunes and then stuff it into my iPod for me. 
  18. Most importantly, what I want is an academically perfect year with me achieving the highest of high results and being called the smartest of smart people (in Form 3). 
  19. Oh, yeah, and I think a few years back I asked for boobs but now I think I just want them to stop hurting so much. Plus, no boobs is actually nicer since I won't have to wear bras all the damn time. 
  20. I'll just round this off. I want... Sports Day to be canceled next year (whatever, Form 5s). 

No comments:

Post a Comment